Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Apple Ads

Apple just released three new ads for TV. One of the ads, called Pep Rally, talks about the popularity of Mac computers in education. The other two, Sad Song and Group, talk about Vista's shortcomings and flaws. Even though I like the new ads, I feel that Apple is targeting Vista's flaws a little bit too much, and not focusing enough on the benefits of owning a Mac.

Along with these new ads, the Get a Mac ads website received a new look. Now the ads are grouped in sections labelled by the years that they were released in.

Image from Apple.com

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.ขอใบอนุญาตโฆษณาอาหาร

    ReplyDelete